Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lisle, IL 60532
Patrick Engineering is a nationwide engineering and design, construction management services, and technology firm. Since 1979, we have been providing services to local, state, and federal government agencies, private and public utilities, and Fortune 500 companies.
We offer excellent benefits, compensation programs, and career development opportunities. We are always seeking exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients.
We have the following position available:
As a result of continued growth, we are looking for a highly motivated, Deltek Administrator. The Deltek Administrator is responsible for maintaining the system, data, workflows, training and reporting inside of Deltek Vision. The candidate must have the ability to organize assigned work and develop effective work methods but does not have the authority to change processes and procedures.
Examples of Duties:
- Responsible for managing coordination of server and application upgrades
- Document custom workflows and user defined components.
- Train staff on proper Deltek Vision usage.
- Create custom reports for teams and individuals.
- Audit and manage Deltek Vision security roles.
- Coordinate regular Deltek Vision updates.
- Audit data to determine if there are duplicates or bad data.
- Coordinate with Department Managers to streamline workflows.
- Discuss workflow change requests with business leaders.
- Troubleshoot errors and issues with staff.
- Create and modify user defined components.
- Perform key conversions as needed.
- Oversee, mentor staff and troubleshoot Resource Planning
- Identify areas for improvement and functionality
- 5+ Years of Deltek Vision experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an engineering or construction management firm preferred.
- 2-5 years of accounting experience preferred.
- 5 years of Deltek Vision report building.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience manipulating data for import into Deltek Vision preferred.
- Excellent oral and technical written communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel to other office locations may be necessary.
- Ability to make independent decisions within a general framework.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Policy Statement
It is the policy of Patrick Engineering Inc. (“Patrick”) to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy) national origin, age, disabilities, marital status, sexual orientation, genetics military status, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans (veterans who served during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a badge has been authorized,), and Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.