IT Technical Support Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60629
At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
Tech Support Analyst (IT)
In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, company phones and related equipment. Tasks include end user support and problem solving, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, setups, upgrades and configurations.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Provide IT tech support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through IT
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard and requested
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required effectively to emergencies.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels of an organization in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred) in Information Systems, Business, Communications or
- Minimum of 2 years relevant technical experience
- Computer skills including Windows 10, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Valid state drivers license and reliable vehicle to drive to nearby locations for support
- Willingness to travel periodically
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publically post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at 800-845-6051.
Novolex™ an Equal Opportunity Employer.