Assistant or Associate Professor of Clinical Inter
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Springfield, IL 62702
Participate as a full time faculty member in the Departmental and Medical School activities as a Clinician Teacher. The incumbent has a major commitment to the provision, advancement and promotion of excellence in clinical care and teaching/educational activities, and contributes significantly to scholarly activities.
- Graduate of accredited medical school program.
- Graduate of formal specialty training program in Infectious Disease or equivalent training experience.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Board certified/eligible in Infectious Diseases.
- Licensure in State of Illinois or eligible for such.
- Sensitive to the needs of underrepresented minority populations.
Health, vision, dental and life insurance offered on Day 1 of employment
13 paid holidays per year
Choice of retirement plans
Generous vacation time
Tuition Reimbursement and Tuition Waivers
Complete an online profile at https://siumed.hiretouch.com/.
Find this Job through the ‘Jobs’ link at the top, left of the page.
Select the ‘Apply to Job’ button at the bottom of this posting.
Complete the Job Source form, letting us know how you learned about this vacancy.
Complete the required forms and upload applicable documents
Certain requirements may apply for out-of-state applicants. Please visit https://siumed.edu/hr and review the specific job listing information for details.
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.