Civil Engineering Co-Op
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lisle, IL 60404
Farnsworth Group is seeking a Civil Engineering Co-Op in our Lisle, IL office. The co-op position will start in May/June of 2020 and work through the fall of 2020. In this role, you will work with experienced engineers on Civil design and telecommunications/utility engineering.
• Conceptual through final design of telecommunication assets
• Routine field visits for locating existing assets and research
• Construction documents and administration
• Cost estimating
• General project and office support
Specific Requirements include:
• Pursuing a BS in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum
• Willing to work full-time during the fall semester from May/June 2020 – December 2020
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD/MicroStation a plus
• Computer proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
• Communication skills
• Must be willing to travel and have a valid driver’s license
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
• Medical/Dental Plans
• Prescription Drug Program
• Vision Plan
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• Time-off Benefits
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees earned us the Great Place to Work certification! Farnsworth Group is a full-service engineering and architecture firm with offices and employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. With a rich 125-year history, we are an employee-owned company that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program, in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We are always looking for exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.