Software Quality Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Naperville, IL 60540
Client Position Title: IT Software QA Specialist Sr.
Position Number: 324542
Location: Naperville, IL 60540
Desired Skill Set:
Testing, Quality Assurance, Customer Service
Position Description:C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: IT Software QA Specialist Sr.
Location: Naperville, IL
• Duties: PRIMARY PURPOSE:
• To develop, maintain, test and debug tests for software to meet defined requirements and to design, implement, test, debug, document and maintain test scripts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Becomes familiar with most aspects of the application including reports, parameters, claims management, intake services, carrier/client interfaces and vendor/business partner interfaces.
• Analyzes user needs as required; assists in design of tests to verify that end user needs have been met.
• Develops and modifies software test scripts and test plans to verify systems meet the specifications outlined in data processing requests; develops and maintains software test script and test plans to verify systems meet requirements of insurance carrier and regulatory groups.
• Tests and verifies assigned projects; assists in testing projects for members of the programming staff.
• Investigates call escalations from the support staff; makes necessary corrections to data and/or software tests.
• Follows pre-established standards and guidelines as they pertain to design and development of tests and test plans.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current quality assurance tools and other technology advances.
• Delivers and maintains the highest quality of customer services to our clients.
Skills: SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Knowledge of software testing and test design
• Good oral and written communication skills
• PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
• Analytical and interpretive skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
• Five (5) of information technology/computer science experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required, including two (2) years testing and/or business analytical experience. Experience in interpreting user requirements and development of business application tests strongly preferred.
• Education: Bachelor’’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Information Systems or Computer Science major preferred
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.) .