Technical Analyst - Reporting Services, Springfield, IL - Al
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Springfield, IL 62701
Technical Analyst – Reporting Services, Springfield, IL – Always Recruiting
Springfield, Illinois, United States
??14 additional locations
O’Fallon, Illinois, United States
Effingham, Illinois, United States
Highland, Illinois, United States
Litchfield, Illinois, United States
Oconto Falls, Wisconsin, United States
Sheboygan, Wisconsin, United States
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, United States
Decatur, Illinois, United States
Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
Greenville, Illinois, United States
Shelbyville, Illinois, United States
De Pere, Wisconsin, United States
Belleville, Illinois, United States
Breese, Illinois, United States
HSHS Information Services, IL & WI
19005854 Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Under direct supervision, provides basic technical support for system software and develops reports and utility applications as required. Modifies existing software and configures new system software. Demonstrates a basic working knowledge of the application and how it interrelates to the operating system of the various computer platforms. Utilizes the tools of the application and the operating system platform to tune the processing, and to manipulate and restore files and/or data structures as required.
Experience may be accepted in lieu of education (High School Diploma or equivalent and 5 years of relevant experience; Associate’s Degree and 3 years of relevant experience; Bachelor’s Degree and one year of relevant experience or Master’s Degree or higher and no relevant experience).
High School Diploma or GED-Required
Experience or academic training in one or more of the following: computer science, information systems management, information technology, computer information systems, application programming or application development.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations
HSHS and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
· This position will serve as part of the Business Services Product Line within the HSHS Information and Technology Services Epic Clinical Applications team.
· Candidates will be assigned an appropriate level at the time of offer. Levels are assigned based on a candidate’s level of education and relevant experience and taking into consideration internal equity.
· If applicable, HSHS will provide Epic certification support for candidates who are not already certified.
· The employment of candidates hired to positions requiring Epic certification will be contingent upon completing the appropriate Epic module training and certification within a reasonable period of time as required for the position.
· Evening, night and/or weekend on-call support as scheduled may be required.
· Travel to other HSHS locations and affiliates may be required.
+ Schedule: Full-time
+ Shift: Day Job