Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
chicago, IL 60601
Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant.? Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant.? If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you.? At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position.? Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
About the Role
Client Partners play a key role in our growth and are tasked with rapid business expansion within their assigned accounts, responsible for growth, health and future prospects of account relationships. This role requires extensive CxOs level relationship building and executive connects, as well as a focus on revenues, operating margin, customer satisfaction, and employee growth and development. Bring top-notch consulting /relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions. The Client Partner will be held accountable against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
The Individual Will Be Expected To
- The individual needs to have had a strong pedigree of managing similar relationships and having grown them in previous roles.
- Drive profitable growth of the account relationship
- Review the performance metrics of the account with the delivery, operations and finance teams on regular basis
- Be part of senior management reviews for the performance metrics of the account relationship
- Collaborate with multiple service lines, innovation teams and business teams in Cognizant to formulate a business plan and execute it for the account relationship
- Have regular meetings and interface with the customer decision makers and influencers.
- Have a complete understanding of the relationship position within the accounts
- Be responsible for execution and customer satisfaction in all the revenue portfolios within the accounts
- Identify and forge partnerships and tap into existing alliance partnerships of Cognizant to grow the account
- Shape the thought leadership agenda
- Actively drive execution of the Digital/ Transformation/innovation agenda for the portfolio