Associate Divisional Strategy Consultant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
This position is responsible for supporting a broad array of strategic and analytical projects and initiatives and divisional planning; assisting with the development of the business plan and strategy for the division, as well as ad hoc analytic projects; achieving goals and desired outcomes, developing an understanding of business needs and overall HCSC strategy; working with various organizational stakeholders to provided initial analysis of opportunities and compatibility, feasibility, sequencing and dependences of strategies.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years’ experience in strategic planning, research, project management, product administration, product operations or relevant health care industry OR a Bachelor’s and Master’s / Professional Degree OR 5 year of experience strategic planning, market research, product development or network management in health care industry.
- Project management skills; strong organization, prioritization and problem solving skills.
- Experience interacting with personnel of multiple departments and at various levels in the organization.
- Knowledge of strategic planning techniques and industry trends.
- Experience with analytics and information synthesis.
- Verbal and written communications skills including interpersonal communication skills to work across departments, build relationships and garner information from various sources.
- PC proficiency to include MS Office products.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Health care industry experience.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BCBSTX complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.