Supervisor, PM&R Services, Inpatient, Full-Time, E
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Evanston, IL 60201
Supervisor, PM&R Services, Inpatient, Full-Time, Evanston (69605)
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a premier integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the United States. Headquartered in Evanston, Ill., NorthShore is a non-for-profit organization comprised of four hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie. The system includes a 950 physician multispecialty group practice with 130 locations across Chicagoland. NorthShore has annual revenues of $2.1 billion and employs more than 10,500 people. When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
We are currrently seeking a Supervisor for our inpatient acute Physical Therapy department at Evanston Hospital in Evanston, IL. This is a full-time position and is benefits eligible. Hours will be scheduled Monday through Friday. The Supervisor is responsible for the daily management of the Physical Therapy department.
In this role, you will:
- Establish good working relationships with department leaders
- Promote the role of therapy services within the organization
- Manage the daily operations of physical therapy services at Evanston Hospital
- Develop, monitor and adjust performance improvement initiatives
- Responsible for hiring, training, orienting, supervision and professional development of staff and oversight of all physical therapy services (evaluations of patients, specialty services, etc.)
- Provide quality therapy evaluations and treatment services to acute care patients
- Fiscal performance of the department and ensures all patients are seen in a timely manner.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Graduate from a school of Physical Therapy with a Bachelor of Science or Masters Degree from an accredited college or university
- Licensed or eligible for licensure as a Physical Therapist in the State of Illinois
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience in area of interest/specialty and 1 year supervisory experience
- CPR Certification required
Please explore our website () to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission “to preserve and improve human life” through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.