Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Libertyville, IL 60048
What we are looking for:
Aldridge is seeking a Payroll Coordinator to join our dynamic and energetic team. This role will work collaboratively with the Payroll team to process payroll in an accurate and timely fashion.
What you’ll do:
Perform payroll activities and duties including:
- Reviewing and processing weekly time for 1,000 employees (80% union, 20% office)
- Providing customer service to employees and outside entities
- Setting up and terminating employees in our system
- Maintaining employee pay rates and deductions
- Updating 401k contribution rates and loans
- Producing quarterly and annual tax returns
- Preparing W-2’s
Who you are:
We are pursuing candidates with the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of in-house payroll experience; union payroll preferred
- Job cost experience preferred, construction experience is a plus
- Tax return preparation experience
- Proficiency in Excel
Who we are:
Aldridge, a family owned company, is one of the largest specialty contractors in the US, dealing in the power and transportation markets. We have built a reputation as a trusted source in the construction industry, with close to 70 years in business, 1,200 employees, and offices and job sites nationwide. Our continued success is attributed to our commitment to quality, attention to project planning, and dedication to an Incident and Injury Free (IIF) culture.
Aldridge’s mission is to build and strengthen America’s infrastructure, and that starts with building the strongest team. We have sustained significant growth and foresee that continuing for years to come. Our ability to execute difficult projects is made possible by engaging passionate, forward thinking, and innovative people.
What we offer:
At Aldridge, you will be a valued member of our workforce and receive:
- 401K plan with matching contributions
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Wellness Programs
- Life and Disability Insurance
Aldridge cares about our team members and the communities in which they live. We are proud to support and participate in:
- Bridges to Prosperity
- Bucks for Burn
- Special Olympics’ Polar Plunge
- Feed My Starving Children
- Greenhouse Scholars
This job-specific task list covers only the most important job duties. Employees assigned to this position title will also perform other occasional work assignments not mentioned above, including temporary assignments, training assignments, and other related duties. Aldridge is an EEO Employer and will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO