Technical Support Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Batavia, IL 60510
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst
Job Location: 12 months
Location: Batavia, IL
Installation of workstations including software and configurations
– Managing MPS Networked Printers including troubleshooting, installations, removals and consumable management of these devices
– Testing of workstations
– Repair of workstations
– Troubleshooting of workstations
– Technical and Operational training of personal computer users
– 3+ years of relevant experience without a degree; 1+ years of experience with an undergraduate degree
– 1+ years of experience installing packaged software
– 1+ years of experience troubleshooting workstations (hardware)
– 1+ years of experience repairing workstations
– 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Workstation Operating System (Win 7 or above)
– 1+ years of experience working with networked printers
– 3 months or more experience with MAC OS
– ITIL knowledge (v3 Certification not required)
– Familiarity with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
– Ability to work within Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
– Experience using Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) system
– Networking protocol experience (IP)
– Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
– Lifting weights up to 25 lbs..
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Employer’s Job# 19-10779
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.