Manual Surface Grinder
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
This position has overall responsibility for grinding parts of various alloys to the requirements defined by specifications, work instructions and direction of supervisors. An employee in this position will perform tasks directly related to the machining of both production and prototype parts made of various steels, alloys, engineering plastics, and magnetic materials.
- The work is job oriented, following detailed blueprints, customer specifications, internal work instructions, and engineering direction both written and verbal.
- Employees will set up and operate Okamoto Surface Grinders, ID/OD grinders, centerless grinders and other related equipment.
- Employee will also be required to inspect and document their work using precision measuring equipment and associated gauges and tooling.
- In addition, employees with this title will be tasked with preventative maintenance and housekeeping duties.
- Assist with special projects and perform other related duties as assigned.