Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60290
OUR CLIENT: A fintech company
JOB TITLE: Digital Designer
LOCATION: Downtown Chicago
ROLE TYPE/DURATION: Contract to hire
COMPENSATION: up to $30/hr, commensurate with experience
Background check is required for this role!
JOB SUMMARY: You will be working on a wide variety of projects including user interfaces, landing pages, HTML emails, banner ads, presentations, brand style guides and more! This position requires a combination of digital design, strong communication and creative problem-solving skills. You will be working closely with cross-functional departments – including business stakeholders, product managers, software engineers, marketers, etc. It will be your job to take feedback from across departments and teams and apply it accordingly. You should have a strong understanding of responsive design with an emphasis on mobile-first and industry trends.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Personally work on design through the various stages of the project: researching, brainstorming, collaborating, sketching, pitching, prototyping, iterating, etc.
- Help facilitate client kickoff and creative review meetings
- Collaborate with cross dept. teams to create and optimize UX
- Design websites, landing pages, HTML emails for multiple brands
- Review the work of your peers
- Adhere to brand / style / UI guidelines across multiple brands
WHAT’S REQUIRED TO APPLY:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Multimedia or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Experience with a variety of software, including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD or similar)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS – experience coding responsive HTML emails
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; meet deadlines and be flexible to changing priorities; ability to manage time
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and interpreting data
- Designed wireframes, prototypes, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Knowledge of print design production and/or photo/video production
- Experience working in an agile environment, with a strong focus on user experience, accessibility standards and mobile/responsive design
NEXT STEPS: We will reach out to qualified candidates for this position, but may not be able to get back to everyone based on volume. That said, we will keep you in mind for other relevant positions, as well!
WunderLand Group is the destination for digital, marketing, and creative talent. We deliver on our promise to provide companies with in-demand, highly-qualified talent for contract and full-time positions. WunderLand Group invests time to understand our clients’ business and resource challenges and connects them with exceptional talent in today’s fast-paced digital, marketing, and creative landscape.
The industry has verified WunderLand Group’s reputation for loyalty and quality through numerous awards and recognitions, most recently the Best of Staffing® Client Award and Talent Award.
It is our practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law
Employer’s Job# 479891
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement..