Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
University Park, IL 60466
A career at Kentucky Trailer – regardless of the facility or department – starts with commitment. From the executive leadership team through the ranks, associates commit to an ethic of hard work and a mission to produce the highest quality product in the industry.
Kentucky Trailer, in turn commits to harboring a family-friendly environment where associates can excel. This atmosphere of mutual respect allows the individual to thrive, as evidenced by many associates who have made a lifetime career with the company. Associates work alongside the most talented and knowledgeable people in the trailer industry.
Kentucky Trailer believes in strengthening tomorrow’s modern manufacturing leaders. We encourage people of all ages who are wanting to pursue a successful career to contact Kentucky Trailer.
Kentucky Trailer is a Servant Leader Company. We are driven to be the best in the world at design, build and service solutions for specialty trailer, custom transport and mobilized business markets.
Low Volt Electricians work with 12/24 DC voltage and all DOT lights and systems. They also install all industrial off -the-shelf accessories and integrate them in to our trailer systems. They also install and integrate specific control and operation features that are key to our trailer systems. Install components and equipment using various fasteners.
High Volt Electricians work with 110-480 voltage. Install and wire all electrical power and lighting inside mobile trailers. Capable of planning and integrating the installation and testing of electrical systems throughout build process with or without schematics.
- Mechanically inclined to follow equipment instructions for installation: running wires, connections, troubleshoot and electronics (CAT5, CAT6, satellite cabling, motor controls, relays, limit switches).
- Can follow architectural blue prints and take measurements with a tape measure.
- Understand how to use common power and pneumatic tools (drills, skill saws, jig saws, routers, grinders, sanders, torque wrenches, etc.)
- Attention to detail when working on, around, or with finish surfaces and materials.
- Minimum 2-5 years “stable” work history
- Math Skills: ability to add, multiply, divide
- Able to stand 10hrs/day
- Able to lift up to 50lbs continuously
- Able to perform repetitive tasks; high physical activity
- Able to bend, reach, stoop, kneel, twist, climb and/or crawl
- Not afraid of heights
- Able to work in regularly exposed to high noise level, vibration, dust and fumes
- Able to communicate (read, write, speak, listen and understand work instructions)
- Candidates must be flexible to work Overtime & Weekends as needed
- Pre-employment screening
PPE: required at all times
Salary: $17.00/hour or more based on experience
Join our Kentucky Trailer Family to experience our company benefits such as:
- 3 weeks PTO in your first year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- and much more!
Employer’s Job# 197
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.