Order Management Representative
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
St. Charles, IL 60174
Kay and Associates is seeking an Order Management Representative for a manufacturer based in St. Charles, IL. The company specializes in the design and manufacture of telecommunications transmission products. The facility encompasses Warranty Repair Services, Sales and Marketing Support Services, Logistic Support Services and Contract Manufacturing Services.
The Order Management Representative is the key to an exceptional customer experience, and through daily interactions builds sustainable relationships with the customers. The primary responsibilities are: order entry, order scheduling and order confirmation. The CSR also manages customer inquiries and issues order reports.?
Position is expected to be on a contract to direct hire basis
$15.00 – $16.00 / hour
Monday ? Friday, 8:00 AM ? 2:30 PM; or up to 5:00 PM, depending on work load (32-40 Hours / Week)
St. Charles, IL
- Accurately and efficiently enter order information
- Schedule ordered shipments based on requested date, inventory, and maximum shipping capacity
- Manage incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Provide accurate and complete information on pricing, lead time, order status, delivery dates, etc.
- Process credit card orders
- Collaborate with production to determine product availability
- Collaborate with sales, technical support, production and management as needed to address customer issues
- Process return-to-stock and repair orders as needed
- Issue bookings and open order reports
Skills and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalency
- Experience related to a manufacturing environment
- Order management and customer service experience
- Previous telecommunications industry experience is a plus
- Customer focus/desire to make customers happy
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Detail oriented
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Good verbal and written communications skills
NOTE: Any offer of employment is contingent on passing a drug test and a background screen prior to starting.