Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Springfield, IL 62781
Provide record and quality reviews to help Agency adhere to accreditation requirements.
Employee will adhere to the Memorial Health System (MHS) Code of Conduct, the MHS Ethics and Corporate Compliance Plan, MBH policies and procedures, as well as performance standards established by the governing board/administration and accrediting bodies.
Embodies the Memorial Health System Performance Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency that support our mission, vision and values.
- Master’s or doctoral degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or closely related human service field. Completion of clinical practicum required.
- LCPC or LCSW licensure optional.
- Must have keyboarding and computer skills as required by position. Must have valid IL Driver’s License, availability of own transportation, and proof of auto liability insurance.
- Review of client records which assesses treatment quality such as accuracy of assessment, placement criteria compliance, service planning and service appropriateness.
- Record review-assessment of clinical records focusing on non-clinical administrative compliance with internal and external standards for accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
Client Information System
- Complete required administrative forms.
Training Activities/Professional Growth
- Supervisor and employee mutually identify professional goals to enhance job related skills.
- Complete mandatory education requirements by specified deadlines.
- Participate in required staff meetings and in-services to keep abreast of agency policy and administrative procedures, meet requirements for continuing education, and upgrade professional knowledge.
- Communicate directly to the Program Manager for clarification of administrative policy, program evaluation to promote a professional working environment and effective service delivery system.
- Adhere to MHS/MBH Behavioral Standards.
Embodies the Memorial Health System Performance Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency that support our mission, vision and values:
- SAFETY: Prevent Harm – I put safety first in everything I do. I take action to ensure the safety of others.
- COURTESY: Serve Others – I treat others with dignity and respect. I project a professional image and positive attitude.
- QUALITY: Improve Outcomes – I continually advance my knowledge, skills and performance. I work with others to achieve superior results.
- EFFICIENCY: Reduce Waste – I use time and resources wisely. I prevent defects and delays.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Perform other duties as required by agency needs.
Memorial Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.