Cdl-A Shuttle Driver
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Burbank, IL 60459
CDL-A Shuttle Truck Drivers with Averitt play an integral role in serving our customers by transporting LTL freight overnight between service centers throughout our network. Because most shuttle drivers rarely have to touch the freight itself, your job is as simple as dropping, hooking and getting back on the road. Shuttle drivers enjoy daily home time, which is more than just a little perk for a job like this one.
CDL-A Shuttle Truck Driver Benefits:
– Competitive pay
– Daily home time
– Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
– Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $81.70/week for family plans and $32.05/week for individual plans
– Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
– Profit Sharing plan allows you to share in the rewards of our efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards – cash bonuses for referrals
- Averitt’s fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt CDL-A Shuttle Driver!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.