Senior Associate - Business Consulting - 44666BR
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lisle, IL 60532
Senior Associate – Business Consulting
Auto req ID
Technology|Artificial Intelligence|Artificial Intelligence – ALL
State / Region / Province
New York, NY
Senior Consultant – Intelligent Automation, Infosys Consulting
Infosys Consulting, the management and technology consulting unit of Infosys Ltd, is seeking motivated consultants in the fast-growing area of Intelligent Automation. Consultants seeking long-term growth and career-enhancing opportunities will find both as part of our team of front-runners in Automation led transformations to address our clients’ evolving needs and solve interesting automation challenges in Financial Services and Insurance industries.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in executing Business Transformation, Digital Technologies and Platform implementation in the Financial Services and/or Insurance industry. An understanding of strategy, business, technology and operations in these industries coupled with knowledge of and experience with Automation platforms is preferred.
About Infosys Consulting
Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world’s most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20 countries and backed by the power of the global Infosys brand, our teams help the C-suite navigate today’s digital landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for lasting competitive advantage. As part of global technology leader Infosys, our consulting firm offers:
- Opportunities to design and implement end-to-end solutions at scale
- Opportunities for motivated consultants to impact local communities
- A flat organization structure with direct access to our senior-most leaders
- A truly global culture
- An entrepreneurial environment full of bright, highly motivated consultants, and,
- The ability to design your career and drive your professional learning and development
Our hub offices are in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York, Seattle and Palo Alto. To see our ideas in action, or to join a new type of consulting firm, visit us at .
About the Role
As a Senior Consultant, you will work on strategic programs dealing with complex, industry-specific requirements, while further deepening knowledge in your respective area of specialization. You will independently deliver high quality solutions and actively build key client relationships.
- Execute engagements at Financial Services firms as part of the IA practice be it in the space of RPA/RDA, or more advanced AI related initiatives
- Conduct interviews / workshops / walkthroughs with subject matter experts and process owners to elicit and document requirements
- Gather and analyze business requirements, processes, design and develop data maps required to support technology transformation initiative
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the client organization and Infosys on technology transformation programs and initiatives
- Manage end-to-end project execution, stakeholder communication and minimize engagement risk by proactively identifying issues and recommending courses of remediation
- Support business development activities ranging from leading or contributing to proposals and developing propositions
- Develop market relevant points of view to generate and sustain presence in the marketplace
- Collaborate with peers and managers on Advisory & Solution Design while leading delivery for Robotics Process Automation & AI Programs for our clients. Areas of expertise include – Prioritization / Sequencing, roadmap and blueprints, Service delivery and ongoing Support and Maintenance.
- Collaborate with client teams to “Reimagine and Simplify Process” and identify opportunities for Automation.
- Contribute towards creation of re-useable assets and artifacts that can be used across automation programs from selling and delivery perspective
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years of management consulting experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- Experience in Business Transformation, Digital Technologies or Platform implementations in the Financial Services and/or Insurance industry
- Some experience with Automation programs across tools such – Automation Anywhere, Workfusion, Blue Prism, RAGE UiPath, IBM Watson, Microsoft (Cognitive), or other AI tools & platforms.
- Delivered consulting projects for leading Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance firms in North America
- Good depth of knowledge in one or more domain areas – e.g. Corporate Actions, Securities Pricing, Reference Data, Index and Benchmark Data, Fund Compliance, Fund Investment Performance Attribution, Order Management and Trade Execution, Trade Processing & Settlement, Fund Accounting, Financial Advisory, Wealth Management processes, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation
- Proven ability to lead projects, build strong and effective business relationships
- Ability to facilitate discussions, analyze and de-construct problems, develop structured solutions and categorize challenges in the project environment
- Highly motivated with strong analytical acumen and problem-solving skills
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 80%, depending on client requirements
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
- Live to within 2 hours’ drive time or be willing to relocate to one of the following Infosys hub offices / locations – Bridgewater, NJ; Raleigh, NC; Boston, MA; New York City, NY
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree
- Prior exposure to topics such as – Smart Process Automation; Design Thinking; and Lean Process Modelling is desirable
- Passion for Digital technologies, ability to experiment with them, and aptitude to craft POCs and pilot use cases with leading automation platforms is desirable
- Certification in RPA tools is a plus
- Knowledge of one or more areas – process optimization, re-engineering, analytics, along with domain knowledge in one or more functions at a Financial Services or Insurance firm. E.g. Trade processing & settlement or Claims processing, etc.
- Proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines and challenging constraints
- Experience in executing programs using Agile methodologies
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys Public Services is an Equal opportunity