Senior Technical Analyst, Digital
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60290
Hillrom is a $2.8B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hillrom’s comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.DescriptionOverview
As a Senior Technical Analyst, your role is to assess and analyze complex systems and business requirements and develop high quality solutions from design, development, testing, and deployment. Using Agile methodology, Technical Analyst works with cross functional team, business and IT teams, to ensure system solutions deliver value and drives business adoption. The digital portfolio of applications spans across website and ecommerce systems as well as customer relationship management, sales enablement and marketing platforms. The Technical Analyst is an avid problem solver and out of the box thinker. S/He is fluent in system development, testing standards and solutions, and familiar with system integration and troubleshooting. This role is part of the Digital Center of Excellence, reporting to the Solution Architect of our Customer Engagement practice.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing digital portfolio of applications including Adobe suite of products, SAP Hybris Commerce, Salesforce.com and integrations with backend ERP systems.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Coordinate/Lead and provides guidance to team members in application development across multiple projects.
- Able to independently troubleshoot software application issues with minimal supervision.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of digital applications and information technology.
- Able to lead a team of developers, onshore and offshore, and ensuring on-time and quality deliverables
- Collaborate with Solution Architect, Business Analysts, Project Managers and other cross functional stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of solution delivery.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Verify database and data integrity.
- Define and Promote best practices in relevant development languages and Agile methodology
- Experience interacting with business and technical teams to develop requirements & designs
- Out of the box thinker that enjoys working collaboratively with others on solutions.
- Medical Technology or Healthcare experience is a plus.
Hillrom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Employer’s Job# 72107919
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.