Market Research Coordinator Sales Coordinator)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60290
To protect, maintain and upkeep for all sales systems, controls for rooms and computer files. Follows all procedures to ensure compliance from sales managers when working with Delphi, GRC, and all reports or files.
- E-proposal Champion: Maintain and manage all eproposal users and hotel information
- Asisst Bussiness Travel Manager
- G-leads champion: Attend monthly calls, manage all G-Lead/Omni Flip promotions
- Turn all bookings Definite, use MRC checklist to ensure accuracy
- Maintain backup copies of all EOM reports
- Enter actual pick-up into Delphi
- Manage and optimize function space to ensure effective use of space.
- Analyze historical demand and create best practice scenarios to measure business opportunities against ideal date patterns, rooms to space ratio, food and beverage contributions and total revenue.
- Track and audit all space assignments on a daily basis
- Maintain the Group Rooms Control Log (GRC).
- Daily logging and distribution of definite and tentative bookings, cancellations, and revaluation s.
- Generate the Weekly Sales Activity Report.
- Preparation and typing of the Advanced Sales Report/Director of Marketing Letter at the end of each month (to be in Corporate Office by the 3rd working day of the month)
- Prepare and distribute monthly forecast.
- Generate 30-60-90 day forecasts as needed by the Director of Marketing and Director of Sales.
- Preparation and typing of Monthly Inventory Growth Analysis.
- Responsible for the OSCAR Program and it’s parameters.
- Maintain a Kill file for Lead information.
- Maintain a Lost Business file.
- Distribution of Housing Pick-up Reports, Firm Rate Commitment Forms, and convention memoranda from Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Give group histories to other hotels, and obtain them from the hotel as needed.
- Must have full knowledge of the Sales Administration Manual and ensure that procedures are being followed.
- Aid the Director of Marketing and Director of Sales in monitoring the KRA benchmarks.
- Responsible to maintain monthly recap with reservations to insure GRC blocks is the same as Reservation blocks.
- Attend Weekly Sales Meetings.
- Assist Director of Marketing with coordination of special promotion mailings.
- Assist the office manager and the Director of Marketing in special projects.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business or Hospitality Management is preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to . ..
Employer’s Job# 2019-40010
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.