Resident Assistant-Personal Care
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
CJE SeniorLife-Weinberg Community for Senior Living is a premier assisted living campus in Deerfield that provides a warm, supportive environment with engaging life enrichment opportunities to enhance the lives of its residents. We help those who require care for rehab, dementia and long term assistance. We are part of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago.
A CNA is called a Resident Assistant at Weinberg and is responsible individualized assistance with daily living, housekeeping, laundry, activities and/or dietary services to the residents of the Weinberg Community, ensuring at all times the safety and well-being of the residents.
• Full-Time 2nd Shift (2:30pm-11:00pm or 3:00pm-11:30pm with rotating weekends) $0.50/hr shift differential
• Part-Time Weekend Positions All Shifts available
• High School Diploma/General Education Degree (GED) or one (1) year experience as a health care aide, companion, homemaker or other related position required.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Employee Life Insurance
• Spousal & Dependent Life Insurance
• Long Term & Short Term Disability Insurance
• Pension Plan for Retirement
• 403(b) Plan for Retirement
• Tuition Reimbursement for Nurses and Nurse Assistants
• Employee Purchase Discounts
• Employee Discounts on General Merchandise and Enjoyment
• Employee Assistant Program
• Health Club Discounts
• Lunch and Learn Programs
CJE SeniorLife is an equal opportunity employer.