Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
CJE SeniorLife-Weinberg Community for Senior Living is a premier assisted living campus in Deerfield that provides a warm, supportive environment with engaging life enrichment opportunities to enhance the lives of its residents. We help those who require care for rehab, dementia and long term assistance. We are part of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago.
A Receptionist, under limited supervision, greets and directs visitors and callers, and operates the telephone switchboard and security system.
• Part-Time—Nights & Weekends
Requirements for Receptionist
• High School Diploma/General Education Degree (GED) or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CJE Benefits for Receptionist
• 403(b) Plan for Retirement
• Tuition Reimbursement for Nurses and Nurse Assistants
• Employee Purchase Discounts
• Employee Discounts on General Merchandise and Enjoyment
• Employee Assistant Program
• Health Club Discounts
• Lunch and Learn Programs
CJE SeniorLife is an equal opportunity employer.