Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
CJE SeniorLife-Weinberg Community for Senior Living is a premier assisted living campus in Deerfield that provides a warm, supportive environment with engaging life enrichment opportunities to enhance the lives of its residents. We help those who require care for rehab, dementia and long term assistance. We are part of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago.
An RN is called a Registered Nurse at Weinberg and assumes responsibility for all nursing care provided to residents; including, as assigned, administration of the functions of the Wellness Center/Friend Center; education of residents, families and staff, coordination of healthcare services; assessments; and healthcare standards quality assurance, at all times ensuring the safety and well-being of the residents.
Shifts Available for Registered Nurse
• Full-Time 3rd Shift (11:00pm-7:30am) Rotating Weekends
Requirements for Registered Nurse
• Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
• 2 years experience in geriatric nursing preferred
CJE Benefits for Registered Nurse
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Employee Life Insurance
• Spousal & Dependent Life Insurance
• Long Term & Short Term Disability Insurance
• Pension Plan for Retirement
• 403(b) Plan for Retirement
• Tuition Reimbursement for Nurses and Nurse Assistants
• Employee Purchase Discounts
• Employee Discounts on General Merchandise and Enjoyment
• Employee Assistant Program
• Health Club Discounts
• Lunch and Learn Programs
CJE SeniorLife is an equal opportunity employer.