Cashier - Players Buffet
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rock Island, IL 61201
JOB SUMMARY: To ensure excellent guest service in a timely manner, consistent quality products, and a fun dining experience. Responsible for recording all guest transactions in the point of sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develops, maintains a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of Superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
• Ensures department adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for completing assigned side work and checklist.
• Responsibilities include ringing in guests in a timely manner and correctly according to tender. Always making eye contact and use the guest name when possible.
• Responsibilities include keeping work areas clean and organized.
• Responsibilities include following company policies related to dealing with received revenue, signing out banks or drawers, and closing out revenue centers.
• Use Point Of Sale InfoGenesis systems.
• Responsibilities include maintaining par levels related to inventory ordering and restocking as needed.
• Knowledge of all promotions and events.
• All other duties assigned