Banquet Food Server
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rock Island, IL 61201
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for providing excellent banquet dining service to all guests in an efficient, courteous and professional manner displaying a high standard of guest services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develops, maintains a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of Superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
• Responsibilities include setting up banquet rooms, setting tables and decorating buffet lines.
• Performs necessary tasks to service guests, i.e.; taking and filling all food, drink orders, and assisting in maintaining guests dining area in a clean and neat manner.
• Use daily maintenance of all bar equipment.
• Responsible for pre-bussing tables and taking dirty dished to the dish station.
• Responsibilities include maintaining par levels related to inventory ordering and restocking as needed.
• Ensures department adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of all promotions and events.
• All other duties as assigned.