Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rock Island, IL 61201
Produce clean, dry and sanitized dishware in a timely manner while keeping trashcans empty and kitchen floors clean.
• Wash, rinse and sanitize all pots, pans, dishes, silverware and glassware.
• Empty garbage cans as needed.
• Cleans work area including equipment, floors and walls in kitchen and surrounding areas.
• Keep work area neat, clean and organized.
• Ensure workstation is stocked of needed equipment and cleaning supplies.
• Perform as a team member and assist fellow employees to ensure a smooth operation.
• Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Complete other duties as assigned.
• Maintain current knowledge of daily menu and prices.
• Role model the GuestPath Universal Service Standards interacting positively through relationships with guests, coworkers, and supervisors displaying genuine concern and mutual respect for people’s needs.
• Demonstrate skill in dealing with customer complaints, using active listening skills to defuse difficult and sometimes emotionally charged situations to maintain the customer’s goodwill