Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Collinsville, IL 62234
Gateway Truck & Refrigeration, a Carrier Refrigeration, Volvo, and Hino truck dealer with multiple locations in Missouri and Illinois is in search of experienced Refrigeration Technicians.
• Performing mechanical repairs of refrigeration units on mobile truck units and APUs in the shop as well as at customer locations
• Perform all levels of Preventative Maintenance inspections and repairs
• Diagnose malfunctions and inform the customer of needed repairs
• Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment using testing equipment such as laptop computers, motor analyzers, temperature and pressure gauges
• Identify warranty repairs and document properly on the repair order
• Keep work area clean and safe
• Complete required documentation for work order files and customer billing
• Other duties as assigned
• High school degree or equivalent, (preferably trade school as well)
• Valid Class “C” Driver’s License with clean driving record
• Must pass DOT physical and drug screen, as well as background test
• Full set of own hand tools
• Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair transport refrigeration equipment
• Ability to plan and prioritize time to accomplish work repairs
• Ability to handle stress under pressure
• Must be detail oriented and able to work in a team environment
• Ability to work intelligently with common sense, keep work environments clean and comply with all safety regulations
• Willingness to attend additional training when needed to advance in the profession
• A commitment to great customer service!
• On the job training
• Competitive pay
• Medical, dental, & vision insurance
• Disability & life insurance
• 401k with employer match (limits apply)
• Paid Vacation & Holiday time
• Uniforms provided for technicians
Gateway Truck & Refrigeration is a division of Gateway Industrial Power, Inc. and is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.