Senior Financial Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
To apply to this Senior Financial Analyst role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky “AT” roberthalf.com)
• Lead and drive the financial performance across the region
• Take ownership of the month-end and year-end reporting processes
• Manage the tax compliance and annual audit
• Manage budgeting & forecasting process
• Provide timely forecast updates for senior leadership awareness and decision-making
• Deliver special projects / ad-hoc financial reporting as needed
• 4+ yrs experience in both financial accounting and management accounting
• Strong technical financial accounting skills
• CA/CPA experience in preferable
• Strong problem solver with advanced Excel skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with senior leadership
• Proven achievements and success in a high performing environment
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Deerfield, IL
Date Posted: November 18, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011195607
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance