Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Computer Aid, Inc
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.
Ref No: 19-01606
Location: Arlington Heights,Illinois
Job Profile Summary
CAI is seeking Oracle BI Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Administrator professionals. This position is long term and is located in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. The OBIEE Administrator is responsible for the overall operation of an enterprise-scale OBIEE platform and associated operational and functional demands. This position works closely with application/report developers and business subject matter experts to ensure that requirement and security protocols are met. This position will also monitor the daily ETL (extract/transform/load) processes to insure data consistency with Oracle EBS 12.1.3. Experience with installation, configuration, patching and upgrading of OBIEE components including Oracle BI Publisher across various environments is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing of OBIEE content across multiple environments (DEV, QA and PROD) using standard tools;
- Ensure the OBIEE platform operates as a highly efficient platform, which meets-or-exceeds service level agreements (SLAs) and operational readiness requirements;
- Document disaster recovery (DR) processes associated with the OBIEE platform; Secure access to the OBIEE platform, granting permissions to read, write, create, or view reports, dashboards, ad hoc reports, metadata repository, and report output, within the system;
- Perform OBIEE platform troubleshooting and performance optimization; Support all areas of OBIEE platform, assisting with problems pertaining to accessing the OBIEE server(s) or data, including acting as a liaison to Oracle technical support;
- Working knowledge of ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) to manage ETL processes. Monitor daily ETL processes to insure successful completion Implement changes using best practices for development, testing and deployment of changes Other assigned duties.
- 10+ years of experience with IT industry using Business Intelligence and Data Analytics products
- 6+ years of experience in OBIEE, BI Apps, ODI, Advanced Analytics and Oracle database Recent, long-term full lifecycle engagement as a lead developer in an Oracle BI Applications11g for EBS Financials R12.1.3 using OBIEE11g/12c.
- Experience tailoring and extending Oracle BI Applications for EBS Financials – General Ledger, AP and AR modules to accommodate customer requirements and customizations
- Extensive experience developing Dashboards, Analyses, Agents, Prompts, Actions and other Presentation Services elements in OBIEE to meet business requirements
- Experience developing Packages, Procedures and Functions with PL/SQL to support ETL processes
- Experience in performance analysis and optimization of OBIEE reports, dashboards, ETL and other components
- OBIEE infrastructure experience, including tuning OBIEE performance issues, monitoring applications, analyzing logs and performing system operations
- Possess strong technical development expertise in OBIEE/BI Publishing, SQL, PL/SQL, ODI, and other technologies in the Oracle landscape
- Ability to anticipate and proactively handle issues
- Ability to adhere to SDLC standards
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as exceptional analytical and time management capabilities
- Ability to work without close supervision, keeping focused on short and long-term support objectives
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, IT teams, departments and levels
- Exhibit unwavering honesty and integrity
- This is a long-term support engagement where the day-to-day work must be performed at the client site. Travel to and from the client site is not reimbursed.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the "Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.
Jennifer Price Hegener
Jennifer.Hegener@cai.io www.cai.io – http://www.cai.io/
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/7rpq5yd585dykcfk