Oracle EBS Technical Developer/DBA
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Computer Aid, Inc
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.
Ref No: 19-01552
Location: Arlington Heights,Illinois
Job Profile Summary
Computer Aid, Inc., (CAI) an Equal Opportunity Employer, is seeking anOracle EBS Technical Developer & Database Administrator (back-up) for a long-term support engagement in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago.
Qualified candidates will have a strong background in Oracle R12.1.3 EBS Financials, HRMS/HRSS, Procurement, or Supply Chain modules and some experience with OBIEE. The Technical Developer will be responsible for providing code fixes and designing and developing customizations and extensions in Oracle R12.1.3 EBS Modules. In addition the Technical Developer serves as a back-up Oracle Apps DBA and is responsible for supporting the daily operations in the absence of the primary DBA.
Duties & Responsibilities
The specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Technical/functional design and documentation to meet the client’s requirements
- Application configuration and custom code creation
- Issue identification and resolution to address system performance and bugs
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- 3rd party application interface creation and maintenance
- Test script approval and execution
- Train end users on application functionality, changes and capabilities
- Collaboration with business users, IT users and team members
- Configuration, patching, cloning, health checks, and performance monitoring of the multi-node Oracle EBS 12 Applications on 11g/12c Databases
- Managing Service Request (SR) support with Oracle
- 6-10 years of strong Oracle EBS development experience
- Oracle R12.1.3 expertise in one or more of these specific modules is required:
Financials (General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Cash Management);
Procurement/Advanced Procurement; or
Enterprise Asset Management, Work-in-process, and Bill of Materials.
- Experience with Oracle database administration Oracle EBS (R11i/R12)
- Experience with supporting 12.2 Oracle EBS Application’s Utilities (e.g… AD Administration, AutoConfig, rapid clone, etc.)
- Experience with installation, configuration, ongoing maintenance and upgrades of Oracle databases
- Possess strong technical development expertise in SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Scripting, Interfaces, Workflows, Forms, Reports, OAF,XML publisher, Fast Formulas, AME, and other technologies in the Oracle landscape
- Ability to anticipate and proactively handle issues
- Ability to adhere to SDLC standards
- Strong problem solving skills
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as exceptional analytical and time management capabilities
- Ability to work without close supervision, keeping focused on short and long-term support objectives
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, IT teams, departments and levels
- Knowledge of underlying the Oracle Applications Technology Stack, database architecture, ETL design principles, schemas/products, and database objects
- Knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL and UNIX shell scripting
- Exhibit unwavering honesty and integrity
- Experience in OBIEE/BI Publisher is recommended
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the “Apply” option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.
Jennifer Price Hegener
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/kvpqb873hzq4xczt