Manager, Data Analytics - Ticket Solutions, University of Illinois
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Champaign, IL 61820
Learfield IMG College
Learfield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Manager, Data Analytics – Ticket Solutions, University of Illinois
Job ID: 2019-3055
- of Openings: 1
Category: Research & Analytics
Illinois Ticket Solutions
An industry leader for more than four decades, Learfield – http://www.learfield.com/ IMG College has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. In addition to ticketing, it manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup. Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and branding; licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly promoting from within culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company’s value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
Founded in 2011 on the people principles of Character, Capacity and Commitment, Learfield IMG College Ticket Solutions represents nearly 50 collegiate athletic departments, professional sports teams and related industry organizations nationwide, with more than 170 on-site sales personnel dedicated to serving these respective relationships. The company delivers a total revenue solution through staff development, high-value expertise, and engaged fan relationships. As the sports industry and fan behavior continues to evolve, Ticket Solutions remains at the forefront of business intelligence through many of its national relationships, leading to increased revenues for teams across the country.
University of Illinois ticket sales team is Learfield IMG College’s local, dedicated entity representing Illinois. In complete collaboration with the university, this team is committed through first class professionalism to building top notch customer sales and service relationships extending the affinity of the Illini brand to fans, donors, alumni, businesses and corporations of all sizes looking to align with the undeniably loyal and passionate collegiate sports fan base. As the exclusive outbound arm for Illinois, the ticket sales team manages many of the sales efforts for ticketed sports. As a member of the team, we provide fans, partners, businesses, and constituents of Illinois with the outreach and access to all ticket types, including season, partial, and group tickets, and ultimately providing experiences to grow involvement and revenue generation across the board while integrating fully within the department and the community.
The Manager, Data Analytics is responsible for developing strategic insights in a collegiate business setting for Learfield IMG College Ticket Solutions at the property. This role will be responsible for mining customer profiles, analyzing behavioral data from multiple platforms and data sources (online transitions, phone transactions, alumni club donations, email response data, fan surveying and ticket sales) to support business decision making in product development, marketing strategy and email/marketing campaign targeting. This role will report directly to the General Manager, and will work closely with the Regional Manager for Learfield IMG College. This position is responsible for all data needs while working closely with Learfield IMG College’s business units.
- Performs on-going data analysis pertaining to the unversity’s customer database, while maintaining the integrity of the data (responsible for data hygiene)
- Help grow email subscription base and drive segmentation strategy for email campaigns
- Create and use statistical and predictive methods to perform analysis on large data compilations to find relationships and provide strategy for campaigns
- Work closely with Marketing, Sports Information, Ticket Sales and Ticket Operations to coordinate sales efforts in regards to actionable data
- Build reports, dashboards and models regarding found date
- Create and maintain a customer ranking system developed to maximize opportunities across all divisions
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager, Ticket Sales
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a data analyst role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concept.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with SQL Server
- Minimum 2 years of experience with CRM and web platforms
- Minimum 2 years of experience with predictive modeling using SAS, SPSS or R
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Computer Science, Information Technology, Math, Statistics, Economics or Business major preferred
- Experience at a professional sports team preferred
- Experience with Ticketmaster Archtics preferred
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/738srqvnmbwwzqpv