Manufacturing Production Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Greenville, IL 62246
Adecco is assisting a major employer recruit for Manufacturing Production Associates for full time openings in Greenville, IL. These jobs are temporary to hire opportunities! As a Manufacturing Production worker, you will operate production machines, ensure the manufacturing lines have enough product to continue running, complete job quality and production reporting, and ensure quality control requirements.Responsibilities for Manufacturing Assembly positions include but are not limited to:
- Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures.
- Experience working in a team-based environment
- Industrial factory experience a plus
- Ability to pass a standardized math and reading test
- Work rotating shifts and some overtime
- Provide proof of a high school diploma, GED, or transcripts
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week and direct deposit
- Casual, warehouse work environment – dress casual but with steel toed shoes
- Comprehensive benefits after one week – medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!