Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
*Family Assistant *
The Family Assistant provides support and service to clients who have intellectual disabilities living in their natural home environment. Qualified persons will have own reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and a high school diploma.
- Provides support and service to clients living in the community in their natural home environment.
- Assisting in all areas of daily living including bathing, feeding, and toileting
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
Clearbrook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.*