Field Technician Level 2
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Naperville, IL 60540
Robert Half Technology might have the Desktop Support Technician role for you, if you have a flair for clearly breaking down and explaining convoluted technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical users. You might be our ideal candidate, if you are a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working in an innovative environment. This Desktop Support Analyst role is short-term temporary-to-full-time in nature and is based in the Naperville, Illinois, area. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com
- Keep up, explore, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Create records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Be in contact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Supply computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Rectify computer problems, and suggest appropriate action/solutions
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Desktop support or related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Server
- Proven knowledge of Basic Office Equipment
- VMware experience preferred
- Well-founded grasp of Operate Office Equipment
- Knowledge of Windows-based
- Solid understanding of SolarWinds
- Experience with Desktop Hardware
- Quality experience with Remote Support
- Wide ranging experience with Remote Support Tools
- Practical knowledge of Remote Control
- General familiarity with Remote Access
- Knowledgeable when it comes to writing reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
Technology doesn’t change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can’t think of a more fitting mantra. We’re extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people – it’s where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you’re looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Naperville, IL
Date Posted: October 10, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01340-0011200826
Staffing Area: Technology