NetSuite Support Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oak Brook, IL 60523
- Handle all support management responsibilities
- Communication and relationship building with all clients, managing escalation calls and setting expectations with clients
- Managing budget for all contracts and billing agreements for support clients
- Reporting and Invoicing for all support clients
- Assign incoming cases to team, ensuring the resources assigned have the correct skill set and bandwidth to resolve the issue based on case depth and severity.
- Resolve customer issues, implementing and meeting Service Level Agreements and improving our current processes.
- Act as the escalation manager when customer issues severely impact a customer, driving problems to resolution and managing the communications within Crowe and with the client.
- Actively monitor triggers for possible escalating situations in order to prevent potential escalations.
- Build relationships with customers, especially key or strategic customers.
- Collaborate with internal/external teams (Services, Product, NetSuite) on trending customer issues and ensuring external communications are accurate and clear.
- Develop employee training requirements to ensure staff is highly proficient with Workday services and internal processes.
- Ensure quality of case handling, paying particular attention to communications, timely responses and specific care for sensitive customers.
- Assess and drive metrics for managed support areas, analyzing the data for improvement ideas.
- Prepare team and clients for new software releases.
- Identify and develop areas of growth for the support team
- Work with clients on finding opportunities to improve their systems to better meet their growth needs
- Develop and put a process in place to effectively manage the workflow for all support clients
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
- 3+ Years of experience in similar role in a software company
- 1+ years of NetSuite experience
- Client facing / Customer service background
- Project management experience a plus, PMP certification a plus
- NetSuite SuiteFoundations / NetSuite Administrative certification preferred
- Basic understanding of financial accounting principals
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Build a Successful Future in Consulting
At Crowe, Consulting professionals provide thought leadership, process expertise, technology insight and help clients identify, assess, evaluate, and reduce risks. Our Consulting professionals serve large organizations across many industries in an environment where innovation and new ideas are highly encouraged. Through various programs, we provide you with learning and reinvention through high-impact formal and systemic training, including industry, solution, technology, and consulting training, as well as certification. You will be part of a strong global team environment with a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative setting.
At Crowe, we strongly endorse an open door policy. Our partners are approachable and accessible across the entire organization. Our team-based culture encourages partners to be in touch with our professionals and active on client projects. The partners of our company lead by example and maintain a strong two-way channel of communication with their teams. We strive to create an environment that is relaxed, fun, dynamic and fulfilling. Our team-based culture has not only resulted in successful projects, but in long lasting friendships as well. Overall, our people find their career choices to be highly rewarding and fulfilling.
HOW YOU CAN GROW:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and dreams.
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country’s best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Visit Crowe.com and find out what it’s like to work at one of the “50 Best Workplaces for New College Graduates.” Crowe ranked seventh on this Fortune list, in addition to being named one of Fortune’s “Top 100 Best Companies to Work For” and among Fortune’s “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services”. In these surveys, Crowe personnel attribute the following policies to making Crowe a great place to work:
Innovation: Each year, Crowe invests about two percent of firm revenue in new product development funding to develop ideas brought forward by its people. Building upon a foundation of deep industry specialization, Crowe professionals follow a detailed innovation road map to create original, practical solutions that help address their clients’ biggest challenges. This process allows them to see their ideas through from start to finish.
Mobility strategy: Rolled out more than two years ago, this strategy defied the norm of the professional services industry. It allows Crowe personnel to work where they’re most productive – whether that be the office, their home or elsewhere – and wear jeans while they’re in the office. This policy continues to receive great reviews on annual internal employee engagement surveys.
Benefits: The firm promotes healthy living through its internal well-being portal, which allows Crowe individuals to complete wellness activities – such as exercise challenges, healthy eating, doctor visits and mindful lifestyle changes – for gift cards and health insurance premium reductions. Additionally, on top of its healthcare and retirement programs, Crowe recently expanded its paid time off policies for military leave and all new parents.
Community service: Recently acknowledged in the Fortune Best Workplaces for Giving Back list, the firm places a high priority on community service. In honor of the firm’s 75th year, Crowe personnel not only achieved, but surpassed their goal of 75,000 hours of volunteering. We’re proud to announce that we volunteered 82,000 hours – giving back to the communities where we live and work. That’s the equivalent of 39 full-time employees at the nonprofits we served! In addition, Crowe has policies in place to align its charitable contributions with the volunteer efforts of its people.