Manager, Managed Print Services Business Developme
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60602
Accountable for the Total Contract Value (TCV) quota in the territory assigned, this position is responsible for sales development activities, deal qualification, deal strategy, pricing, negotiation and signature of Direct MPS Managed Print Services contracts across all segments. This individual also ensures that all Direct MPS contracts have the required Terms and Conditions to convert the TCV booked into Revenue and Gross Margin. Key metrics are: TCV, Pricing Margin and Employee Engagement.
- Experience managing a complex portfolio of annuity services of $100+ million in TCV
- Track record of managing large Solution/Services led deals, including combination of multi -business unit/product line, and multi-region engagements
- Knowledge of deal P&L, financial concepts and contract law.
- Proven ability in working across organizations to drive the desired results
Customer Facing Skills
- Experience in developing executive level customer relationships, including effective negotiation, presentation and communication skills at executive levels.
- Develops strong customer relationships at executive levels and strives to become a trusted advisor for key customers
- Serves as HP representative making business decisions and assuming contractual commitments for the MPS business
- Represents HP in customer engagements/events
- Manages customer escalations effectively and drives issues to resolution
- Leads and manages according to the HP Leadership Principles and Practices
- Builds positive and collaborative relationships with other organizations within HP
- Develops and qualifies internal/external talent pool and recruits individuals with skills and potential to contribute to the business
- Coaches and mentors team members and supports their career development plans
- Encourages the adoption of the “Challenger Sales Model” for Service/Solution led selling
- Prioritizes and accelerates decision making processes by analyzing the available information
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams through major changes (organizational/business model changes). Acts as a change agent.
Managed Services Knowledge
- Ensures compliance with all the processes and procedures related to the Managed Services Pursuit cycle
- Understands the MPS market dynamics and trends. Prioritizes and makes timely investments and resource allocation based on available market data and business climate
- Knows the main solution providers (partners, competitors) and their strengths and weaknesses
- Understands customer business problems and identifies potential solutions within HP’s solutions portfolio. Has general knowledge of Pan-HP industry solutions
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.