Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
if you have with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization’s accounting and finance procedures this opportunity could be for you!. This Accounting Manager position is with a burgeoning, innovative company- if you can take charge of Benefit and Pension accounting, such as supervise the preparation and/or reviewing of ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, provide decision support related to process development and determination. This Accounting Manager role is a full-time employment opportunity, based in the Deerfield, Illinois area.If you would like to learn more please send your resume to email@example.com
How you will make an impact
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Periodically review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
- Play a key role in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- 4 Year Degree in Accounting, 3 + years supervising corporate benefits accounting functions is preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Benefits accounting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Recent relevant financial experience
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $90,000.00 – $130,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Deerfield, IL
Date Posted: October 11, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01310-0011207011
Staffing Area: Finance