Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60606
McDermott Will & Emery LLP is a leading international law firm with a diversified business practice representing commercial, industrial and financial enterprises both publicly and privately held. The Firm has a long history of social responsibility and supporting the communities in which our people live and work.
The Market Coordinator supports the business development (BD) team with implementing business development strategies and expanding client relationships by assisting with client requests, event logistics coordination and departmental system maintenance. This position works primarily with the Market Manager to provide tactical business development support to attorneys in the designated practice group.
As a Market Coordinator, you will:
- Compile client requested information and draft responses for requests for proposals (RFP’s) and pitches, track results and prepare summary reports
- Track client information and new and existing BD opportunities in the firm’s client relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinate client event logistics, including RSVP tracking, preparing name tags, coordinating giveaways and gathering handouts
- Process and review website biography updates and content
- Gather resources for legal directory submissions
- Compile business and industry research in support of new business opportunities
- Create and update business development collateral, including brochures, one-pagers and presentations
- Draft entries for legal contests and nominations
- Provide research and analysis as needed
- Develop strong working relationships with practice attorneys and other members of the BD team
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two (2) years of related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Familiarity with client relationship management (CRM) software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
McDermott Will & Emery LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran).