Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Client Position Title: Administrative Support
Position Number: 326725
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Desired Skill Set:Administrative, Material Requirements Planning (MRP), MS Excel, Phone Support, Receptionist, SharePoint, Shipping/Receiving
C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Administrative Support
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL, 60089
Duration: 12+ Months, potential to go permanent
Schedule: Shift 1; M-F (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
As a Part time Administrative Assistant, you will provide support services for the Building Products business unit. This position works with various teams to provide the knowledge, resources, and tools that help Client deliver exceptional quality to our clients and supports our growth and profitability. There are two primary areas of focus:
• Process Material Transfer Orders and Non-Order Issues from creation to arriving at final destination. Working with multiple people, outside vendors or internal team to provide smooth transition .
• Work with CBRE which includes creation of work tickets on CBRE site regarding facilities issues.
• Create Material Transfer Orders and Non-order issues for domestic or international requests, route for approval, ensure material and order get routed to appropriate location in shipping. Follow-up with Traffic to confirm shipments departure, obtain tracking number. Track until final destination if needed.
• Receive communication from BP employees, create work tickets on CBRE worksite or call hotline if needed regarding all types of facilities issues. Depending on issue may need to contact Corporate Facilities team.
• Keep current with company policies and procedures and communicate changes.
Other responsibilities may include (as directed by Manager)
• Route and deliver inter-office and external mail or packages.
• Schedule meetings & conference rooms, confirm room set-up.
• Process security badge requests
• Process phone calls and act as receptionist for visitors.
• Provide basic administrative assistance to the team as needed and if time permits.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• High school diploma or higher required. Bachelors’ degree preferred.
• Customer centric service attitude is a must
• Advanced Knowledge and experience with administrative software: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and SharePoint.
• Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)