Solution Engineer - Community Cloud
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60290
The Salesforce Community Cloud has been the fastest growing product cloud over the last 3 years with over 200,000,000 deployed community members across multiple industries around the world.
WHAT IS THE COMMUNITY CLOUD?
Community Cloud is an online experience platform that enables companies to connect end users like customers, partners, and employees with each other and the data and records they need to get work done. This next-generation portal combines the real-time collaboration of Chatter with the ability to share any file, data, or record anywhere and on any mobile device.
Community Cloud allows you to streamline key business processes and extend them across offices and departments, and outward to customers and partners. So everyone in your business ecosystem can service customers more effectively, close deals faster, and get work done in real time.
THE SALESFORCE COMMUNITY CLOUD SOLUTIONS EXPERT:
- Has a dynamic personality with presence in executive C-Suite level conversations
- Has exceptional discovery skills and solves complex business problems for a customer s ecosystem
- Is comfortable leading in depth hands on technical and education workshops at customer sites
- Has the ability to demonstrate the value add of Salesforce Communities above and beyond traditional customer, self service, partner or indirect sales, and employee portals
- Is able to articulate themselves clearly without jargon and can speak credibly about technical concepts, delving deeper into each area based on the audience
- Is adaptable to different verticals and industries with a solution selling mentality
- Works with the Pre Sales Team to drive Sales Growth for the Community Cloud Products
- Is able to work with multiple groups within Salesforce including Solution Experts for other products, product management, product marketing and professional services in order to arrive at the optimal solution and ultimate customer success
- Owns one or multiple key initiatives that evangelize our cloud to the internal customer and provide value add to our paying prospects and customers
- Can identify the requirements for effective contextual collaboration as well as pitfalls in current technology, the value of a strong Community – be it self service, partner channel sales, internal collaboration between employees or the most effective way to engage a customer s customers.
Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Employer’s Job# JR49871
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.