Associate Consultant - US - 49079BR
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60629
Associate Consultant – US
Auto req ID
Technology|BPMI – Others|Pega
State / Region / Province
Infosys- EAISBPM – Associate Consultant – PEGA CSSA
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients’ digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world’s largest enterprises’ digital transformations
As an Associate Consultant, you will be a key contributor to the consulting team at different phases of the project including discovery, solution generation, design/architecture and the detailing of the overall process. You will be involved in the recommendation, configuration, evaluation and deployment of high-quality solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Chicago, IL. This position may require travel and/or relocation
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
- At least 2 years of experience in in depth hands on application development experience in Pega PRPC v6.x/v7.x and Pega frameworks
- At least 2 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation and deployment
- At least 2 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on internal/External consulting, documenting and reviewing Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Should be Pega certified Senior Systems Architect (CSSA)
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
- Experience in working on various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors etc
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Implement best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys Public Services is an Equal opportunity