Paperwork Reduction Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Naperville, IL 60540
NAPA Auto Parts
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Id: 271006
Brand: NAPA Auto Parts
Location: Naperville, IL
Major Market: IL – Chicago
Date Posted: October 15, 2019
Ensures assets of the stores are accounted for and protected from a paperwork standpoint.
- Coordinates all store reports and ensures they are correct and timely.
- Reviews and checks the scanning of cores and defects by DC to account for all credits.
- Tracks all class returns and rejected warranty discrepancies from what was pulled or returned from the store versus what was credited by the DC.
- Works closely with loss prevention as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- 6 months relevant prior work experience.
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Strong PC literacy
- A good understanding of TAMS and Excel
- A working understanding of the AS400
- Understanding of TAMS Remote Access
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/bfxdtzq4tm9fdkzc