Design Sales Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Skokie, IL 60077
Requisition ID: 005806
Design a career that speaks to you.
Ethan Allen- a luxury brand committed to quality, value and our most important assets; our employees.
Our Design Project Managers are the driving force behind our design business success
As a Interior Design Project Manager, you:
- Have a passion for design.
- Partner with a fabulous team of managers and designers.
- Are tech-savvy, high-energy and on-trend
- Partake in the best compensation programs in the industry- with generous salaries, incentives and flexible schedules.
- Access state of the art technology.
- Work with the most gorgeous product in the industry.
The end result is truly something magical.
Our Interior Design Project Managers’ strengths include:
- Passion and proven experience leading others.
- Managing people and projects; preferably within a design-related environment.
- Demonstrated use of technology and social media to drive business; experience with Live Chat, Augmented Reality and 3D Room Planner a plus.
As a Design Project Manager, you:
- Partner with Managers and Designers to achieve the goals and increase overall performance of the design center.
- Manage, develop, train and motivate a team of design associates while maintaining a high level of customer contact.
- Partner with each associate to manage design projects, customer contacts and relationships, sales volume, design consultant effectiveness and overall customer satisfaction
- Some weekend, holiday and evening availability is required.
- Interior Design related degree and/or professional portfolio a plus
- Generous salary and incentive programs.
- Competitive benefits including health insurance, dental and vision insurance, health savings accounts, 401K and so much more.
Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer.