Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
Generations Healthcare Network, a Growing Senior Health Care Organization, Has an Immediate Opening for an Experienced Electrician/Maintenance Worker. This is a Full Time Role With an 8 Hour Shift.
*The Position Will Be Seated at our Corporate Offices in Lincolnwood, IL.
*Local Travel to Nursing Facilities in the Chicagoland Area is Required.
We Offer a Competitive Salary, Benefits (including PTO, 401K), and Opportunity for Advancement!
If you take pride in your work ethic and skills, thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment, and you are interested in career advancement within the growing senior health care industry, we want you on our team!
Responsibilities of the Electrician/Maintenance Worker:
• Install, repair, and maintain all electrical distribution systems
• Troubleshoot and repair all problems associated with electrical systems
• Assist maintenance department as needed
Requirements of the Electrician/Maintenance Worker:
• H.S. Diploma or GED required
• 5 years’ experience in the electrical trade
• Licensed Electrician preferred
• Solid knowledge of commercial building electrical repair, installation and maintenance
• Good communication skills a must
• Able to work with a team as well as independently
• Must be willing to travel locally, with occasional overnight stays