Branch Manager - Barrington
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Barrington, IL 60010
The Branch Manager is responsible for delivering superior financial results and best-in-class customer service by creating a proactive sales and service environment and maximizing employee productivity and effectiveness. Located in Chicago’s central business district (The Loop), the Branch Manager is responsible for acquisition, retention and expansion of new and existing deposit, loan, and merchant business relationships as well as working with other lines of business to maximize growth and profitability of the banking center.
- Oversee branch operations, including hiring, training, scheduling, and facility management
- Perform Personal Banker duties as necessary. Cross-sell products and services aligning with customer needs including deposit, loan and retirement products
- Manage the sales performance of the banking center staff by conducting coaching sessions, overseeing staff development, and addressing employee performance issues as needed
- Resolve escalated customer matters
- Establish and enhance the bank’s presence in the community by participating in local organizations, networking events and initiating outbound calling efforts to drive branch sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent retail banking experience
- Previous retail banking and managerial experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of business development experience, preferably within a financial institution.
- May require NMLS certification
As your local community bank, we work hard to support the neighborhoods we serve. We are members of many local chambers of commerce, and we’re active in local charities, local government, school boards and community development activities. At Wintrust you can “Have it All” with access to the big bank resources and the customer service you can only get from a local community bank that makes decisions locally and still calls customers by their name. We invite you to be part of the Wintrust team by submitting your application today!
Wintrust Financial Corporation (Wintrust) is a financial services company based in Rosemont, Illinois, with approximately $30 billion in assets. We engage in the business of providing traditional community banking services, commercial banking, wealth management services, commercial insurance premium financing, life insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, short-term accounts receivable financing, and certain administrative services, such as data processing of payrolls, billing and treasury management services. We provide community-oriented, personal and commercial banking services to customers located in the greater Chicago, Illinois and southern Wisconsin areas through our 15 wholly-owned banking subsidiaries.
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran. We request applicants refrain from disclosing current or historical compensation information during the recruitment process; any disclosed detail will not be taken into account as applicants are considered for employment.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO