Product Development Intern
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Reporting to the Product Realization Manager, this position will support the team and their continuous projects with efficient and accurate preparation of documentation recording processes and test results; as well as participating in the testing and design of prototypes.
- Support development activities including work on designs in CREO
- Support validation activities including testing and prototype builds
- Analyze test data and write test reports
- Support departmental activities as needed
- Mechanical Engineering Major
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Junior or Senior
- Some CREO skills
- FEA Experience
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
“G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor"