Onsite Staffing Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Onsite Staffing Manager to join our team in the Chicago, IL area! The Onsite Manager will effectively manage field employees at a key client’s work site.
Who are we?
ResourceMFG, a division of EmployBridge, was founded by a manufacturing veteran who was frustrated that traditional staffing services didn’t understand “his world.” We are a unique national specialty staffing company that focuses solely on providing superior service to manufacturers of all shapes and sizes. We were the first company in the industry to specialize in manufacturing staffing, and today we are also the largest. Find out more about what sets us apart from our competitors at www.resourcemfg.com
ResourceMFG – we know manufacturing. It’s all we do.
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
- Personifies our company at the work site.
- Nurtures, builds, and maintains strong relationships between the client and our company.
- Anticipates staffing requirements and expectations and develops value-added services to support changing client needs.
- Coordinates activities to fulfill client needs, including as appropriate the recruitment, screening, interviewing, and hiring of individuals for assignment.
- Maintains all support functions for field employees at client site, including but not limited to timekeeping system, payroll and attendance reports, invoicing, productivity reports, field employee orientations and performance evaluations, and exit interviews.
- Attends and participates in internal training programs when offered.
- Makes frequent rounds of the facility to ensure proper operation of equipment, materials storage and handling, cleanliness, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Fosters and works within an environment of teamwork and cooperation and a culture of workplace safety.
Employer’s Job# ONSIT01904
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.