Warehouse - Afternoon Shift (3:00 pm to 11:00 pm) - 190000L8
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Crest Hill, IL 60434
- Drive fork truck
- Banding and wrapping
- Load preparation
- Perform other duties as assigned (i.e. banding of material and recording of productions
- Ensuring quality by following policies and control plans located in IATF16949.
- Participate in quality programs such as Smed, Kaizen, 6S, etc.
- Enter production into the QAD system.
- Records all downtime in computer system
- Understand IATF16949 procedures
- Follow PPE requirements.
- Proper disposal of scrap i.e. steel, aluminum, clad
- Recycle plastics, cardboard, and etc.
- Follow environmental procedures as outlined in IATF16949
- Fork truck inspections and preventative maintenance
- Minor computer skills (For example: operate computer peripherals and navigate the downtime spreadsheet)
- Training and evaluation to obtain a license to operate a fork truck.
- Lifting-Constantly (36 pounds of pressure to open dock door and 52 pounds of pressure to close dock door)
- Reaching below knees and waist to knees-Frequently
- Reaching chest to shoulder and above shoulders-Occasionally