Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Naperville, IL 60440
- Provides customer specific training to dealership technicians in the following areas: Late model electronics, powertrain, OEM scan tools, engine, passive restraint system, auto/manual transmission, pre-delivery inspection, steering/suspension, basic electrical, engine performance, basic fuel injection, AC, antilock brakes and other areas as expertise grows.
- Manage training schedule.
- Deliver instructor-led technical training courses to OEM Dealer and Fleet Technicians, corporate personnel at OEM Technical Training Centers and mobile locations
- Prepare for and maintain the highest-level of technical proficiency in all Skill Areas
- Manage individual course registration and roster processing
- Maintain the operational integrity of training vehicles for classroom activities
- Utilize all available FIAT Chrysler resources to maintain the highest level of technical proficiency
- Assist with the organization and functionality of special tools, hand tools, classrooms for usage, course hardware and components, Diagnosis equipment and software updates
- Monitor and maintain seat fill
- Provide feedback to Training Development Team
- Support Course Development Team if/when required
- Coordinate new model launch training together with Business Center needs
- Analyze data and communicate with BC and dealers on the specific training required for each dealer to complete “Dealer Standards”.
- Monitor progress towards Dealer Standards and coordinate course offerings with dealer needs.
- Follow-up with dealers to ensure attendance at necessary courses
- Council with new Service Managers to help them understand and utilize technical training for the benefit of the dealership
- Conduct (as needed) Curriculum Planning Meeting with all Service Managers
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Technical knowledge of automotive components and systems
- Ability to interact effectively with various personality types
- Strong communication skills — written, verbal and platform
- Ability to multi task and work in a rapid paced environment
- Familiarity and ease with office automation programs (Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.)
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.