Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Elgin, IL 60120
Elgin, IL 60124
Date Posted on Web: 09/16/2019
Duration: 0 – 3 Months
Date Needed: 09/16/2019 Job Description:
Acara Solutions is looking for Parts Washer for our client located Elgin, IL
- Inspect parts, damage, and compliance with standards or regulations. Scrub, scrape, or spray machine parts, equipment, or vehicles, using scrapers, brushes, clothes, cleaners, disinfectants, insecticides, acid, abrasives, vacuums, and hoses.
- Mix cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, and other compounds, according to formulas.
- Press buttons to activate cleaning equipment or machines.
- Rinse objects and place them on drying racks to dry surfaces.
- Turn valves or handles on equipment in order to regulate pressure and from sprayer nozzles.
- Pre-soak or rinse parts, by immersing parts in cleaning solutions or water, manually or using hoists. Maintain machinery, and equipment, and perform minor repairs and adjustments, using hand tools.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Parts Washer.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.
Required Education: High School or GED
Security Clearance: Not Required
Work Shift: 2
Positions Requested: 2
Hours per week: 40
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.